- 200mA @ 9V DC
- Plug-top/wall wart style design
Advantages over the Diago Powerstation:
- Reasonably cheap, usually around £20/$30/€35
Disadvantages with respect to the Diago Powerstation:
- Requires a power strip on your pedal board to plug in to!
- If not used on the pedal board, the thin output lead becomes prone to damage on the floor
- Total current is 200mA. Many newer digital pedals require more than 200mA on their own!
- Can only be used in the country it is made for. Mains Voltage and frequency need to be correct